Couple happy with Wedding Poetry

Why Should Poetry?

Speaking of marriage for some people will certainly synonymous with happiness. Although for some people marriage could have pain and sorrow bear fruit. But whatever it is, a majority of brides who get married will experience the peak of happiness in his life. Especially for those who are committed to perform weddings only once in his life.

Space happiness being experienced by a bride and groom would be more complete it if coupled with a romantic atmosphere presented. Romantic atmosphere can be raised one of them through marriage poems.

Why poetry? Poetry has the taste of high art. Poetry is a collection of choice literary languages ​​are beautiful. Unlike the short story, a romantic atmosphere certainly be more effectively presented through the work of poetry.

For example, a bride man recited a poem to the bride. What women feel? Instinctively, the woman is a creature who loves praise and flattery. Language poetry is packed with a variety of diction (word choice) and metaphor (parable) is very beautiful.

Therefore, if you're confused create an atmosphere of romance with your partner, one of them is to read or write various poems marriage to your spouse.

Do you know what is interesting from a rebound of a song? One of course is the lyrics of the song. Lyrics of the song is actually about the same with poetry. Only the style of language is more transparent and easily understood. Growing atmosphere of romance between you and your partner will trigger a household continuity.

So, there's nothing wrong you begin to learn various kinds of romantic poetry. Read it with a beautiful and gentle on your partner. This is the first step you create domestic bliss.

Examples of Wedding Poetry

Here are shown some examples of wedding poetry, can be read by the bride to her partner, or can also be included in a wedding speech.

:: Love Destinations

Welcome to the lover, in petapaan Rinduku

I brought honey to a glass dish

His blessing embroidered above the bond

His love towards the pavilion in the park syurga

Kan you make a jewel in my stage of my life

I plead with you sweetheart

Accompany me miss diving

That this romance destinations



In the title you wife

Kuhadiahkan sekalung divine longing

Kubimbing each step you

And you had the same

If you swallowed me penawarmu hempedu

If you're the thorn pricked my penawarku

Lover, kekallah with me

The sky has been written on the leaves longing

Your destiny in love with me taking care of trees


:: Prostration Meeting

When you've written a destiny

My mentor same longing that resides in your heart

I kneel on this meeting

The Lord to witness a bond

Let me love you



Whatever you are there

I'll try and remain loyal

Likewise I was there

Try to remain loyal

Let me love you



Although you initially foreign to me

And I was weird in front of you

Staying here was a true bride

We never perfect

Remember I was reminded by his love



:: Poems Husband and Wife

Husband says to wife,

; This the day that we wait for years

And now miss my face buried in the strand of prayer

I'll pick a piece of you with love

To inhabit the recesses of my time

We will visit the house of the Lord

Pick up a blessing

Wife says to husband,

; I was like dew on leaves you empty cistern

My desire to accompany your breath breathed into the twilight

Although my figures are too frail to take shelter in the scorching

I also hope we're writing a love letter to God

As the inscription lasting two inseparable souls